Sunday, July 29, 2012

Preen beauty

sunset by Bibian Gomez at Motilo.com

What to do you think about this look?

Balancing the exquisite print of the Preen silk-satin top, I paired it with these beautiful 3.1 Phillip Lim leather shorts and gorgeous YSL star fish sandals, isn't this look dreamy?

Check out the whole look and where can you buy each piece by clicking the image, or here.

Don't forget to follow me on my motilo profile!

By the way, tomorrow I will getaway for a couple of days, so I'll have some new relaxed outfits and some other posts you can't miss! You can always keep up with my short vacations by following me on instagram, just click the snapwidget at the top left of my blog!

I'll be soaking in some rays, dipping in the pool and spending time with my beautiful family, I am so desperate for a getaway!

What are you doing this summer, going anywhere?
Let me know, love you all!

Kisses, Bibi.

------------
Que piensan de este look?

Balancear el hermoso estampado de esta blusa Preen de satín fue una tarea fácil, cuando encontré esos maravillosos shorts de piel marca Phillip Lim y las sandalias de estrella de mar YSL, a poco no esta de ensueño? 

Chequen todo el look y los links de donde obtenerlo dándole click a la imagen o aquí.

Y no olviden seguirme en mi perfil de Motilo!

Por cierto, mañana me tomaré unas pequeñas vacaciones, así que tendré nuevos outfits y cosas que contarles, no se lo pueden perder! También pueden acompañarme por medio de instagram cliqueando el snapwidget arriba, a la izquierda de este post.

Disfrutaré del sol, la piscina, el paisaje y mi familia, ya necesitaba esta escapadita!

Ustedes que harán este verano, irán a vacacionar a alguna parte?
Háganme lo saber, Los amo!

Besos, Bibi.



No comments:

Post a Comment